2021 Gateway to Laboratory Learning
The 2020 American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science – Missouri (ASCLS-MO) and Heart of America – Clinical Laboratory Management Association (HOA-CLMA) Spring Meeting, called the Gateway to Laboratory Learning, will provide an opportunity for lab professionals and laboratory managers to participate in educational sessions, see the latest technological and scientific developments, and to network with friends and colleagues.
The Gateway to Laboratory Learning will be awesome! Come join the fun.
- Full registration includes educational sessions, exhibits, meals, and exhibitor appreciation party.
- Daily registration includes educational sessions, exhibits and meal for the day.
- Guest meal tickets can be purchased.
- Registration will be handled through our Eventbrite site here.
- Additional event details will be published to the ASCLS-MO and HOA CLMA websites and the ASCLS-MO and HOA CLMA Facebook pages.
Hotel Room Reservations
- Hotel room reservations are handled through our conference site here or by calling the hotel at 1-800-EMBASSY or 1-636-946-5544.
- If you call the hotel to book your rooms, make sure that you mention that you are with ASCLS-MO/HOA-CLMA and provide them with booking code CESLAB.
- The discounted rate will be available through October 15, 2021.
- We offer a wide variety of sponsorship options for the conference.
- If you would like to sponsor this event or our organization, please reach out to us and we will work with you. Send us an email to [email protected].
Our Generous Donors and Supporters
The following donors and supporters are helping to make this conference awesome! Without them and without our attendees we would not be able to put on one of the best educational events in Missouri!
[logoshowcase center_mode=”true” slides_column=”3″ logoshowcase cat_id=”26″ link_target=”blank”]