Join ASCLS Today!
The American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS) is the preeminent organization for clinical laboratory science practitioners. ASCLS provides dynamic leadership and vigorously promotes all aspects of clinical laboratory science practice, education, and management to ensure excellent, accessible, and cost-effective laboratory services for the consumers of health care. Together with ASCLS, your ASCLS-MO society provide you with a voice, value and vision for our profession. Membership will provide you with new perspectives in your career, present educational and development opportunities, and many more benefits. To take advantage of the benefits ASCLS and ASCLS-MO provide, you need to join now!
How To Join
To join ASCLS-MO you must also hold an active and current ASCLS national membership. There are two ways to join ASCLS-MO:
- Join online at the national ASCLS website
- Fill out a membership form at the ASCLS-MO Annual Conference
For detailed membership information, please visit the membership page at the national ASCLS web site.
Note: Your paid ASCLS membership is valid Aug. 1 – July 31 of each calendar year. If you join after August 1, your membership will only be valid to July 31 regardless of when you joined. Memberships are not refundable.
As part of the process to join, you will need to select the correct type of membership. There are a few different options available. We are providing the high-level details of the different types of membership below. The most up-to-date information on these selections can be found on the national website here.
- Professional – Open to all persons certified or engaged in the practice and/or education process of clinical laboratory science, including those with an active interest in supporting the purposes and goals of this society. Includes basic benefits plus the award winning journal, Clinical Laboratory Science. International members must join in this member category.
- Community – Community Membership shall be open to all persons. Community Membership is NOT eligible for member discounts for live ASCLS national events and does NOT count towards continuous professional membership in the society which is used for eligibility of emeritus membership status. Community members cannot hold office or vote in ASCLS elections.
- Ascending Professional – Ascending Professional Membership is open to any individual eligible for Professional Membership, if the individual has not held previous membership other than Developing Professional or Ascending Professional Membership in this Society and is within five years of graduation from a program of clinical laboratory studies.
- Developing Professional – Developing Professional membership shall be open to any person enrolled as a student in a program of clinical laboratory studies.
- Emeritus – Open to any an individual who has been a professional member of ASCLS and whose age and years of continuous Professional Membership are equal to or greater than 90. If you think you qualify, please email email@example.com.
Have A Group of 5 or More?
Have a group of 5 or more? ASCLS offers membership packages created for employer groups educational institutions. More details about the membership packages can be found here.
Additional details can be found in this membership package flyer.