We appreciate your interest in becoming a sponsor or renewing your existing sponsorship. Our society depends upon sponsors, just like you, who make it possible for us to have member meetings, supply valuable events for the community, conduct continuing education sessions, host conferences, and provide scholarships.
Memberships to the society through State chapter dues only cover a tiny part of our operating costs. Sponsors provide the majority of the funding needed for ASCLS-MO to educate and inform the medical laboratory community, provide scholarships, conduct training, provide events to members and the public, and much more.
Examples of Sponsorship
Here are some examples of the ways in which you can become a sponsor with us.
- Host a post-meeting happy hour
- Sponsor an educational webinar
- Host a medical laboratory career insights lunch & learn
- Host an after work hours event
- Sponsor a conference session
- Sponsor a meal or refreshment break at a conference
- Sponsor our website hosting
- Donate to our scholarship fund
- Sponsor attendees to a conference
We have many different opportunities. If you don’t see something, please reach out to us and we can discuss what is possible.